Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Bucket List

Last week I finally sat down & watched "The Bucket List". I had only owned the dvd for 2 years and never watched it. It really got me to thinking about the things I would like to do before going home to Heaven. So I decided to sit down and write my list....So here it goes.....
1. Experience pregnancy and childbirth
2. Go out on a date ~ a real date where he picks me up with flowers and we dress nice and go to a nice dinner in a nice restaurant ~hey it's been over 2 years so it goes on the list.
3. Travel ~~
*Travel outside of the contiguous 48 states...cruise to Alaska or visit pineapple fields in Hawaii
*Take a road trip eating in the different places featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
*Go up the eastern seaboard of the US - visiting lighthouses and staying in an inn in Vermont
4. Sing for Bill and Gloria Gaither
5. Own a Baby Grand Piano
6. Slowdance in the candlelight
7. Sing the National Anthem at a sports event
8. Go back to South Dakota and truly appreciate what I am singing

No comments:

Post a Comment