Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dreams

Do you ever wonder why we dream the things we do? Does whatever you were reading about or watching on tv or in a movie affect your dreams at night? Sometimes yeah they do...like when I was really into watching Ghost Hunters on tv a yr or so ago and then dreamed all night long I was hunting ghosts....Or why do people pop into your dreams that you haven't seen or thought about in ages? This week has been the week of huh??? dreams for me...Monday night [well early Tuesday morning actually] I woke up dreaming I was about to be shot...funny thing it was me but I was a guy and some gang dude with one of those skull cap things on had me in a car - I stopped the car in the middle of the road and said wait because I saw one of our store customers about to drive by - then he threw 2 soda cans in the floorboard and asked me did i put the air in the cans-he then pressed the barrel of a gun up to my head right behind my right ear really hard and I woke up...Mom said I was still rubbing my head when I walked past her in the hall...I can still feel that gun on my head....The dreams last night while still odd were not as traumatic...I was getting married in a beautiful chapel...the entire chapel was this beautiful honey colored wood and there were tons of white flowers everywhere...as I was waiting to go in I saw this older lady signing the guest book - Grandma Flo [who is living in Heaven these days] and then I saw her grandson, Tom. [Tom is a dr that I was interested in back in 2002/2003 and haven't seen since then]. I went up to him and he just stared at me and then I called off my wedding for him...then I dreamed I was in a store and a friend from high school, Molly was working in it....maybe I need to lay off the late night sprite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment